Age of the Gods Slots – Best Age of the Gods Slot Games
Age of the Gods slots are ranked among the best titles in the PlayTech range due to their huge payout potential.
The Age of the Gods slot games have a linked progressive jackpot – this means the main jackpots are shared across all the slots guaranteeing a huge prize. There are four jackpots in total all of which often rise above £100,000.
This page will give you a full overview of the complete Age of the Gods slots range. We will guide you through the best Age of the Gods online slots and advise you on the best slot sites to play them.
Here is a quick summary of what you will find below:
- A list of the best Age of the Gods slots
- How the Age of the Gods slot game jackpots work
- How to Win the jackpots in Age of the Gods
- A short Summary on the 12 top Age of the Gods slots
- Recommendation of the best place to play Age of the Gods slots
The List of the Top Age of the Gods Slot Games
Here is a list of some of the slots in the Age of the Gods series.
- Age of the Gods Slot
- Age of the Gods: Fate Sisters
- Age of the Gods: Furious Four
- Age of the Gods: King of Olympus
- Age of the Gods: Goddess of Wisdom
- Age of the Gods: Prince of Olympus
- Age of the Gods: God of Storms
- Age of the Gods: Mighty Midas
- Age of the Gods: Medusa Monsters
- Age of the Gods: Glorious Griffin
- Age of the Gods: Norse Gods and Giants
- Age of the Gods: Norse Ways of Thunder
How the Age of the Gods Linked Jackpots Work
The main appeal when it comes to this online slots series is the linked jackpots. There are four jackpots in total which are known as the ‘Power’ jackpots. These jackpots were previously linked with another series of PlayTech slots involving superhero movies. The four jackpots are named: ‘Poker’, ‘Super Power’, ‘XXX Power’ and ‘Ultimate Power’.
The largest jackpot, ‘Ultimate Power’ has a minimum payout of £100,000 and usually rises to £500,000 before it is won! Truly, life changing money.
All four of the jackpots are completely random which means that they can be won at all betting levels. Age of the Gods: Prince of Olympus, for example has a minimum bet of just 1p – imagine winning thousands from a 1p spin!
How to Win the Power Jackpots
You will know when you are in with the chance of winning a jackpot when the reels suddenly disappear. You will then be faced with a grid of gold coins, which you can see in the image below.
This game asks you to pick coins until three of them match. The coins are of different values but this is the place where you can scoop the big jackpot prize.
Summaries of the Different Age of the Gods Slots
There is currently a total of 12 slots in the Age of the Gods collection but don’t be surprised if more slots are added in the near future. We will be sure to update this page as soon as they are released so bookmark this page and check back for updates.
Some of the games in the Age of Gods range are more complex than others but what these games have in common is the wilds added to the free spins in the bonus games.
However, to be clear, the Power jackpot can be won on any of the slots.
The Original Age of the Gods Slot
This game is one of the best in the series and comes with wilds, scatters, free spins and several bonus rounds which give you the option to pick from a variety of gold coins which are:
- Athena: Before each spin, a random multiplier is applied. This multiplier can be any value between 2x and 5x.
- Zeus: After every three spins, the multiplier is increased by one. The wild locks in the centre position of the middle reel.
- Poseidon: Up to five symbols turn Wild every free spin.
- Hercules: Hercules is a Wild. When landing on the middle reel, he will appear stacked.
With a minimum bet of 20p and a maximum of £40, this is a great game for both new and experienced slots players.
Age of the Gods: Fate Sisters
The follow up to the original Age of the Gods slot, Age of the Gods: Fate Sisters became an instant success when it was released. Played on a five-reel board with 25 paylines, the fate sisters are in charge in this fun slot. There are three bonuses in this slot, each one tied to one of the sisters.
- Atropos: You start with fifteen free spins and a dynamic multiplier. The multiplier is randomly assigned a starting value between 2x and 5x. The multiplier increases every time Atropos appears on the reels and decreases when she does not. The multiplier cannot fall below 2x, or go above 5x.
- Lachesis: Players get ten free spins with freezing Wilds. When a Wild lands, it locks in place for the next three turns.
- Clotho: Eight free spins are played with three random Wilds added to the reels every free spin.
You can randomly win the progressive jackpot. You must collect three matching coins from a 5×4 board to unlock the corresponding progressive jackpot.
Age of the Gods: Furious 4
The base game in Furious 4 has a lot of potential as you get a chance to win a top prize of £10,000 as well as the chance to win the big progressive jackpot prize.
Below you can find the different free spins in this slot. Collect three or more Scatters to win twelve free spins and one of four bonuses only active during said free spins! These extra special features are triggered when a stacked God symbol appears on reel three. The deities can only appear stacked while the bonus is being chosen.
- Apollo: Four Age of Light free spins.
- Pandora: Four free spins with a progressive multiplier.
- Prometheus: Four extra spins.
- Atlas: Three free spins and sticky symbols.
The only issue with this slot is the somewhat outdated graphics.
Age of the Gods: King of Olympus
King of Olympus is focused on Zeus and this is a slot which appears in the libraries of many of the best UK casinos.
King of Olympus is played on a five-reel board with 25 pay-lines. Unlike other entries in the Age of the Gods series, King of Olympus does not allow you to turn individual pay-lines on or off.
As for the bonus rounds, collect three or more Scatters in any position to win ten free spins. Any spin of the reels has a chance of triggering the jackpot game. King of Olympus has one of the highest RTPs in the entire series too.
Age of the Gods: Goddess of Wisdom
Goddess of Wisdom focusses on Athena, the Greek Goddess of wisdom. This slot was given a much needed makeover and has been given a more toned down colour palette compared to its predecessors in the series.
In order to activate the free spins round, you need to see three scatter symbols in the base game which take the form of owls. When the bonus is activated, you will be given a choice between three free spin modes.
- Shield: 10 free spins with no multipliers.
- Helmet: 7 free spins with a 4x multiplier.
- Armour: 14 free spins with a 2x multiplier.
The additions made to Goddess of Wisdom really help to update the series. If you have enjoyed the other slots in this series, you will certainly like this one too.
Age of the Gods: Prince of Olympus
Prince of Olympus follows the adventures of the all-powerful Hercules. In this slot you get three separate bonus features. This slot is certainly one of the better-looking slots in the collection, with some excellent graphics.
The three bonus games are:
- Hydra: Find the Hydra on the first and fifth reel at the same time to activate its bonus. In it, you shoot the Hydra’s heads with arrows, and each successful hit earns you a cash prize. There is also a random chance that Hercules will destroy all hydra heads.
- Herculean Strength re-spins: Triggers by landing a Hercules Wild on the middle of third reel. The Wild will expand, and remain in place while two re-spins are played. If that Wild lands on the three middle reels, it will expand to cover all three reels and grant a single re-spin with a locked Wild.
- Free Spins: 10 free spins bonuses are awarded when you trigger the free spins bonus round.
Age of the Gods: God of Storms
This is arguably the most popular slot in the whole series. God of Storms offers no free spins but there are re-spins as well as two types of stacked wilds which can cover the entire reels.
Wins are formed by finding three or more identical symbols next to one another, starting with the leftmost reel. All winning combinations must follow one of the currently active paylines.
The animations on God of Storms were finally fixed by PlayTech and the RTP here is above the industry average.
Age of the Gods: Mighty Midas
Mighty Midas tells the story of greed. The ancient king is granted his wish of wanting everything he touches to turn into gold. At first he is happy with his wish, that is until he sits down to eat and has his food and wine turned into gold.
There are five bonuses that can be unlocked here:
- Emerald: Cash prize.
- Amber: Five free spins.
- Amethyst: Three free spins.
- Ruby: Seven free spins.
- Sapphire: Five free spins.
The ruby bonus is by far the best so that is the one you should be aiming to trigger.
Age of the Gods: Medusa Monsters
The focus here was less on the gods and more on the dark creatures within Greek mythology – most notably, the Medusa. The other creatures you must watch out for are the Cerberus, the Minotaur and a Lamia.
Medusa Monsters is played on a completely different reel setup to past games in the Age of Gods slots collection. This game features stacked gems instead of the usual playing card base symbols – a refreshing change.
The winning potential on this slot is insane so this Age of the Gods slot comes highly recommended by Labslots.
Age of the Gods: Glorious Griffin
Glorious Griffin is played on a six-reel board with 4096 ways to win. A game full of lots of fun features and bonuses, you are guaranteed a shot at winning one of the four progressive jackpots.
Age of the Gods: Norse Gods and Giants
As with all of the later instalments in the Age of the Gods slot games, the graphics in Norse Gods and Giants are exceptional and with an RTP of 96.49%, this is one of the better payout slots in the collection.
Any spin in this UK online slot has a chance of activating one of three progressive jackpots. The more you spend per spin, the bigger your odds of winning the prize! There are three available options you can win, each one slightly different:
- Daily: Must be won by midnight of the same day.
- Extra: Must be won before it reaches a certain cash value.
- Ultimate: Not limited by time or value, making it the best progressive jackpot to win.
Age of the Gods: Norse Ways of Thunder
Norse Ways of Thunder is an excellent slot which really showcases how far the series has come since the original Age of the Gods slot was released.
You play this slot on a five-reel board with up to 3125 ways to win. Scatters, wilds and free spins are all available, as are the fantastic progressive jackpots.
Where to Play Age of the Gods Slots
For the widest choice of Age of the Gods games, you need to play at a slot site which offers Playtech slot games.